IS Power Supply & IS UPSThe Booyco IS UPS is able to deliver 2 AMP at 12 Volt for extended periods of time.
The IS-PSU is an Intrinsically Safe Power Supply Unit. This power supply is suitable to supply items in hazardous areas with various DC IS power. The ISPSU includes overload protection and isolates the load from the power supply when an overload occurs.
- Variable Input – 90 VAC to 240 VAC
- Output – 12 VDC
- Output – Up to 1,8 A
- – Ex Rating [Ex ia} I (-10˚C ≤ Tamb ≤ 55˚C)
- Um = 250 Vrms
- Co = 20 µF
- Uo = 13,8 VDC
- Lo = 200 µH
- Lo = 1,8 A
- Lo / Ro = 70 µH / Ω
- Size: 100 x 100 mm
- Power supply in flameproof (explosion protected) enclosure:
- 2 Options of flameproof enclosures are available
- Both enclosures are approved and fully certified
- Power supply functioning as battery charger with battery back-up.
- Power supply functioning as battery charger with battery back-up in flameproof enclosure.
The use of alternative battery technology has resulted in an intrinsically safe (IS) uninterruptable power supply (UPS) which offers reliable performance under even the harshest operating conditions.
The IS UPS is locally manufactured under stringent quality management systems and meets all the statutory regulations pertaining to intrinsically safe equipment. While there are many UPS systems available on the market, few of these are intrinsically safe and suitable for underground use.
The Booyco IS UPS is able to deliver 2 AMP at 12 Volt for extended periods of time, and to cater for individual application requirements the units can be supplied in multiple outputs. The various models available deliver power to 60 Amp per hour. This IS UPS is suitable for a myriad of critical applications including maintaining communications systems and fire detection systems.